Monday 24 March 2008

It has to be the ginger one

Thanks for the comedy tips Mickey. I had forgotten about Series 1 of Curb your Enthusiasm. It is because Mrs Davie has put it in a different drawer to my other DVD's. Out of sight out of mind I am afraid. I will rectify the situation tonight.

As for the Apprentice, I have to say that I am really looking forward to it. If previous series are anything to go by, the series at the very least gives me more confidence that anyone can succeed at work with just a modicum of intelligence. And without wishing to blow my own trumpet, I have more than a little. But it is cracking entertainment and the challenges are generally well designed and interesting. Having perused the photo I agree that it will be a woman who wins this year. But Mickey, my old comrade, I think you are wrong with your choice. It will of course be the ginger one next to your pick who will be crowned Sir Alan's apprentice this year. And that my friend is a fact.

No comments: