Tuesday 25 March 2008

One day to go

The Apprentice is by far the greatest reality television show on television. It's so excrutiating seeing these cocksure ambitious types completely mess up a presentation to a proper business executive. It makes me feel much better about myself.

It reminds me of when I was training to be an accountant. They'd send you off on a residential management training course where you'd have to do Apprentice type tasks (obviously on a much smaller scale). Inevitably at some point on these courses I'd have to give a presentation to someone pretending to be a proper business executive, and no matter how awful I was, I was like Richard Branson compared to these jokers.

So here are the guesses for this year's Apprentice and it's all ladies. No one has picked a blokey.

Bentonbag = pink arrow
Friend of Mickey and Davie's TV Rant, GP = red arrow
Davie = blue arrow
Mickey = green arrow.

Any more guesses (and to be honest no-one else reads this rubbish so there won't be any more) will have to be received before 9pm tomorrow.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your rubbish - and want more!!
Did you hear the wonderful take off of Sugar on Radio 4's The Now Show? with the punchline "you're Fayed"?