Monday 19 May 2008

Here we go again

Many apologies dear readers blah blah blah. I know it appears that we have lost interest in you. Well for a brief moment we did but after a heart rendering late night chat over the washing up on Saturday night, Mickey and Davie are back. Well, Davie is. Mickey might be back tomorrow.

What is good - the Apprentice remains my favourite current programme. I am glad my pick, the ginger one has gone. Never have I not wanted to win as much. What a terrible human being she appears to be. I am loving Raef and warming to fat Clare. Lee McQueen strikes me as a bit dim but likable and I would like to see him do well. The small squat, Michael, I believe he is called must go next. To classify people who would not pay £600 for a fairy cake from a pushy middle-class first class a-hole like him as "dum-dums" was a step too far for me. And is 1977 0 who uses the phrase "dum-dum" anymore??. Right I have to go for my tea now - more ramblings on Wednesday my friends. Keep the faith.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back we missed you.
I so agree about Michael Sophocles the 'good jewish boy' who makes the sign of the cross before entering the boardroom. Kosher is obviously all Greek to him. As is any sense of honesty or fair play. I get the feeling he is quite a spoilt brat.
My pick Lucinda is getting better every week - at least as entertainment. Hope that doesn't jinx her.