Tuesday 26 June 2007

UK Gold - pure gold

Regular readers will know that I am a big fan of the Bill. I love the Bill. They very rarely make mistakes - Mickey referred correctly in my opinion to the Eastenders double headers - too many of them - just because you won an award for doing the first one does not mean you will win one every time John Yorke. No the Bill sticks to what it does best. Apart from the Romania episode. Even though that had my favourite CID character, DS Hunter in it, it was poor - mainly because they put bad background music in to signify the end of a scene. Anyway, I digress. I love the Bill so much I have started recording UK Gold episodes. At first I feared I would remember the plot and it would be boring. Wrong Davie. Wrong. Even though I have a mind like a steel trap I cannot remember what happened in the majority of the episodes and therefore I am getting 5 UK Gold episodes and 2 ITV episodes of one of my favourite programmes a week.

I watched Runaway episode 2 last night. I enjoyed it. Donnie Wahlberg is a good actor and I am starting to be bothered about what happens to the family. I know Mickey is not. Maybe it is because I am more sensitive eh readers ? (Especially the female readers ??)

No comments: