Saturday 14 June 2008

S4

Regular readers of Britains favourite TV review blog will know that Mickey and Davie always try and please their loyal fans. Our motto was always deliver the goods and keep going until they are satisfied. So to tip our hat towards our cousins in Wales and following on from a request from M&DTVR fave "wickie" I spent 30 minutes watching Come Dine with me on S4c this afternoon. You will be pleased to know that it is as crap in Welsh as it is in English. I have grown weary of Come Dine with me. I used to think it was entertainment. Then I stopped and had a good hard look at myself. Why am I watching other people cook and have dinner ?? I do that myself every night. I know how to cook. How to eat. How to converse. So what can I possibly learn from this dross ? As from today, Saturday 12 th June 2008, there will be no more Come Dine with me. It is time to clean my TV cupboards and throw out those programmes that I think maybe one day I will watch. This is ruthless Davie signing off and deciding what to do with 7 hours of "Dirt" on sky plus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah excellent service.

In todays modern life this is what counts, keeping the customer happy. Wholeheartedly I agree with your sentiments Mr Davie, crap in one language, crap in another. I shudder when I think that it is our tax paying for such tripe to be translated into Welsh.

Ah, well, who needs more hospitals. On to more TV talk.

What do you eat Mr Davie? From your rants it appears that you may be a Poptart type, strawberry I think, nice and sweet. Or do you prefer the delights of making your own meals, personally I prefer nothing better than a homemade Batchelors cupasoup. Are you a wizard in the kitchen?

I see that (credit crunch aside) big thigh Kirstie and nice-boy Phil are back for another series of Location, Location.........How I do love the sneering, preening couple and wonder how long it is before they get it together, on youtube. They're property portfolio must be something to gasp at.

How do you find them? Is it all about location or more about crisp-ones in your pocket? We, your public, would love to know your thoughts on the programme, I believe that it is on C4 8PM Wednesday. Of course, you already knew that.


Wiccie