Monday 2 June 2008

Lost

Great pun in the previous title Michael. Well readers I have to tell you how much I have enjoyed Lost. It is a long time since I was on the edge of my seat and last nights finale got me as close as anything I can remember. Now I have to wait another 7 months before the next series - can we not get this made a bit quicker JJ Abrams and your cohorts??

And good old Michael is out of the Apprentice - I would have like to see him squirm under the interview panel's scrutiny but I enjoyed seeing his smug face turn when Sugar booted him out. I thought Helene was going but I think whilst she may be hopeless she actually wants the job and therefore I have a soft spot for her. But clearly Lee is going to win.

I have borrowed Series 3 of the Wire from Mickey. But dear friends that is not comedy. I need some comedy in my TV routine if I am to overcome this feeling of melancholy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Davie

surely you have considered the imminent arrival of the seminal Big Brother 2008 in your calculations to avoid further bouts of melancholy. The sight, sound, nay near smell of the recidivist deviants brings a smile to my face every year around now.

I do hope that you will be avidly perusing the free freakshow and sharing with us your innermost thoughts and feelings with regard to this.

To quote Freud. The goal towards which the pleasure principle impels us - of becoming happy - is not attainable: yet we may not - nay, cannot - give up the efforts to come nearer to realization of it by some means or other.

As for Lost, well, I am, after episode 2 of season 2. Could we have a synopsis please?

Wiccie

Anonymous said...

Quite agree wiccie.

The look of Davinas pert bot is enough to send me into overdrive.

Please Davie, or indeed Mickey please can you review BB08.

Avid.