Monday 9 July 2007

Come on the lawyers

Lawyers - get your finger out. You know who you are. You are the people who are handling Mickey's house purchase. However as you have failed to do your job properly, Mickey is now homeless and living with Davie and Mrs Davie. Which my learned legal friends means that I am clogging my sky plus up with episodes of all types of sci-fi rubbish. Mickey has presented me with a list of things to record - Heroes, Dexter, Dirt and anything with Clare Sweeney in. This means I cannot watch the Bill and Eastenders which is all I am really watching at the moment. As one half of Britain's favourite TV bloggers not watching TV is probably not a great move. I may give Dexter a chance. One chance though viewers. Engage me within the first 15 minutes or lose me forever.

No comments: