Tuesday 24 July 2007

He's still here

Yes dear readers. Mickey is still not in his new home. I fear he has become too accustomed to vegetarian chilli and blackberry and apple pie. To be fair to the makem minstrel as many call him, he is not inflicting too much sci-fi dross on me. In fact it has been a case of me educating him in the delights of the Sun Hill's finest in the Bill and I have successfully lured him back into the Walford web.

In addition to this I have started watching Dirt. I quite like it. It is light but does not take itself seriously and having seen 1 episode of Cape Wrath, that is quite relief. I normally like David Morrisey and was interested to see this was being billed as the UK version of Lost. It is not. It is so far up its own backside it cannot almost lick its own lips.

No comments: