Monday 16 July 2007

Mickey must go

Regular readers of Britain's favourite blog will be aware that Mickey is currently homeless. This has brought some chickens home to roost. Only a month ago I wrote that contrary to popular opinion, Mickey and Davie lived in separate houses and were not a modern day version of Eric and Ernie. Now we do live in the same house and with Mrs Davie working long hours are becoming more like the popular 70's comic duo than ever before. Clearly if I am going to be one of them it will be Eric, the funnier one.

But the house sharing almost came to an abrupt end readers. Why I hear you cry. Because, dear readers, Mickey deleted Thursdays episode of the Bill before I had watched it !! This is the equivalent of me deleting the last in the series of Heroes or Dr Torchwood or Vanished into Space or whatever other tripe is now filling up my sky plus memory !! He is on dangerous ground readers. Luckily he bought some nice food from M&S so I may let him stay a couple more nights.

No comments: