Monday 2 July 2007

Found our voice have we Ronnie ??

The Shield is back. It is brilliant. Dear readers if you have not watched this programme before, shame on you. It is not too late to get into it. Watch this the last series. If you really do like it maybe you can persuade Mickey to lend you the DVD's. The best thing about it in episode 1 was that they have decided that Ronnie, one of the strike team can now have a few lines. poor bloke cannot have said more than 10 words in 5 series. In this first episode of series 6 you could not shut him up. "I know this about this suspect" "Let me go in a calm the hostage situation down" "I'll drive". You could not shut him up. I can imagine that actor David Rees Snell who plays our quiet hero will open his pay packet this Series and kick himself for not having spoken more in the past. It just goes to show David, shy bairns get less than Michael Chiklis.

My other topic for tonight was to be Tycoon - but Mickey has covered it all. Goodbye Jones. Get yourself back to Dragons Den and keep your head down.

And I hear the next series of Doctor Who has been cancelled. Is this correct Mickey ??

No comments: