Thursday 21 February 2008

Kev v Gordon

Wednesday night viewing is pretty good at the moment. Channel 4 is leading the way with Grand Designs followed by Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares USA. You could not get two more different hosts. We spoke last week about "Ramma" as I like to call him and his top-class swearing. Sometimes unnecessary. Always amusing. But before that we have good old Kevin Mcleod and Grand Designs. Kev must be one of the nicest men on TV. Where Gordon likes nothing better than a good f-word (brilliant I know), Kevin will not use one sentence said in a matter-of-fact manner when a verbose monologue with at least one dramatic pause can be used instead. And how many coats does he own ? Las night I counted 5. That is not a record by the way. I think my favourite one at the moment is his green Berghaus.

I decided last night I am watching too much drama and I need to watch more comedy. Mickey has suggested the IT crowd and maybe My Family. I am not so sure dear readers. So what should I watch ??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The IT Crowd? Yes, it's glorious. My Family? No.

Anonymous said...

Definately the IT Crowd.
My Family is the Terry & June de nos jour. In fact it's worse, because we didn't know better in the 70s and they should now.