Tuesday 17 April 2007

Why Brian ? Why

Let's move on from the annoying 13 year old Mickey. We have given her more than her fair share of fame. As I type this I have some property channel on. It is showing a programme called VIP Househunter. Someone called Rosie is looking for a house for ex-footballer Brian Deane. Apparently she does not just "choose you a house she chooses you a new lifestyle". What !! Apparently Rosie has the powers of some form of God. This is clearly where all these estate agents are going wrong. They are just showing people houses. No consideration is going in to the lifestyle that people want. Regular readers will know Mickey is moving house. Have you asked that nice bloke from the estate agent to find you a new lifestyle as well Mickey ?Clearly be careful that you are not asking them to be your pimp though. The more I watch this the more I am amazed. It appears Rosie is not even an estate agent - she just introduces celebrities to estate agents !! This is money for old rope. I am fascinated. I just hope Sarah Beeny is watching and copies this idea - I do not understand why Brian Deane did not go to her in the first place.

No comments: