Sunday 15 April 2007

Wow

Apologies to readers of the world's best loved TV blog for the lack of activity in the past week. Mickey and I have had a long hard look at ourselves, told ourselves some home truths and promised to be more diligent in the coming week. Well since I last wrote I had an excellent Wednesday night. Not only is it now Apprentice night, but Channel 4 have served up Property Ladder in the 8pm slot. This week Apprentice night was at Mickeys. I went expecting to have to order pizza but Mickey surprised us all with a great feast of burgers, beans and chips. This is one of my favourite dinners and when combined with Sarah Beeny I was a happy man. Sarah is excellent. Regular readers will know Mickey is currently single and I really think he should make a play for Beeny. She is very attractive and always seems to be right. I think they would make a perfect couple. Sarah if you are reading this, I know you have family but if you fancy a bit on the side my friend cooks a great burger.

This week Sarah met two families looking to make some money. A mother and son who had bought a house to renovate in order to earn money to send the kid to university. All very admirable. The kid was of course lazy and could not really be bothered to put in any effort. Why would he, after all his mother had just staked all her life savings on the project. He seemed to get a bit interested when Sarah bought him some work boots (ah isn't she lovely) but soon slipped back into his slovenly ways. Of course they made a 40k profit and he has probably since decided he does not need to go to Uni as he can make more money watching his mother do up properties. The other family - I cannot bring myself to even talk about them. 2 kids, one of whom, the 13 year old daughter made us all very angry. Suffice to say they ignored Sarah's advice and listened to the 13 year girl and her terrible ideas. This 13 year old even used the term wow factor, which is becoming dangerously overused by this society. In the end they made a huge profit. More money than they could possibly handle given their collective IQ. The 13 year old sat there with a look of "told you so" written all over her face. Sarah just smiled, probably safe in the knowledge that they will take on another project and lose it all. Either that or she was thinking of burger and chips at Mickeys next Wednesday.

No comments: