Monday 7 May 2007

And yet

Michael. I read with interest your rant against the great British sketch show and agree wholeheartedly. It is nothing but lazy TV. But, Mickey may I remind you and let the readers know that on Saturday night you cried like a girl when I switched a re-run of Futurama off. I have never sat and watched a full half hour of this programme. I see no point. I like the Simpsons. I do not watch it religiously but I like it. This Futurama seems a laboured copy. And that Mickey is also lazy TV.

Watched 24 and Lost last night as it was Sunday. Brilliant the both. It is almost like the writers of Lost have suddenly realised they have only 4 more episodes and have a lot to finish off so are trying to squeeze it all in. 24 was its usual brilliant self. It is Bank holiday today and Mrs Davie is watching re-runs of Pride and Prejudice. That Lizzie Bennett was quite nice. Hopefully Darcy will have got her into ye olde sack before Prison Break starts at 10pm.

No comments: