Sunday 20 May 2007

Relax James

Michael. I read with interest your thoughts on MGL. As you know I quite like to cook myself. Often on a Saturday morning I will get up and Mrs Davie will ask me to cook her some breakfast. I often do this with Saturday morning kitchen as my background noise. I like James Martin. He seems like a good bloke and in recent month he has had Tony Hadley, Britain's most underrated singer and some of the Bill cast on as guests. His food is relatively straight forward and he does that omlette challenge thing with the professional chefs. But James, in recent weeks I have noticed that you have taken to presenting the whole show with a suit jacket on. This is not natural. I do not get home at night and start cooking for Mrs Davie whilst still wearing my suit jacket. And Michael I wager neither do you. I wonder if it is a BBC rule and therefore James has no choice. It is disturbing me though and I wonder what is next. Little Matt Dawson wearing a tie for Question of Sport?

No comments: