Tuesday 15 May 2007

What next Mickey

Mickey Mickey Mickey. I do not have the inclination to go into a debate re Futurama. It would require me to watch a half hour episode to pick more holes in it and I really cannot be bothered to do that. If I watched an episode then I would be breaking one of Davie's golden rules. My other golden rules, dear readers include only drinking Guiness in its country of origin and never ever allowing Julia Roberts in the house.

But, it is time to start facing facts. My dream Sunday night of 24 then Lost is soon to be no more for another 9 months. Only a few episodes remain so I am auditioning new shows to take their place. I know I have the Shield which will hopefully be back soon. At least I know that Channel 5 will not mess around with it like Channel 4 dd with NYPD Blue. But I need something else. I am tempted by the Unit as it has the President from 24 in it. Maybe Denis Haysbert has a golden touch when it comes to choosing series to star in ? But it is on Bravo. I am giving What about Brian a chance and whilst it is entertaining in a mindless Tuesday night way I am not sure it has what it takes to fire me up on a Sunday night. Mickey will no doubt encourage me to give Battle Star Galactica in the 25th Century Wars a go, bu as regular readers will know, DDDS-F (Davie don't do Sci-Fi).

No comments: