Monday 12 March 2007

Eastenders loses a viewer

Michael. For once we are in complete agreement regarding something. Birds of a Feather was appalling. It has created careers for all three of its leading stars and that is unacceptable. I love Eastenders. However I live in fear of them casting one of Joseph, Robson or Quirke as a main character. I think they are all pretty much on their uppers now so if BBC1 offered them a guaranteed income I think they would accept. This would really cause me moral issue. I can imagine Robson being brought in as Pat's sister, or Quirke coming in as a female Alfie Moon character. They would probably become a mainstay behind the bar at the Vic therefore would be in more episodes than your average character. I may write to Tony Jordan and tell him it is a bad idea.

Watched my classic Sunday trio of WW, 24 and Lost last night. Is there any truth in the rumour Michael that Jimmy Nesbitt, the Irish funny man is going to appear in Lost as a main character ?

No comments: