Monday 19 March 2007

How was it made ?

Mickey. I have indeed calmed down following "busgate". It was Sunday yesterday. A good day Sunday. My favourite programme 24 and another favourite (probably in top 10) Lost. Yesterday to spice things up a bit I decided to watch the re-run of the final of MGL. You have raved about this programme for weeks now. All in all Michael it was a bit of a disappointment. I wanted to know what they were cooking but also how do they cook it. It is no use just presenting me with here are the ingredients and then cut to Frankie and Benny eating it. I want to know how it was put together. Your mate, Jamie Oliver for instance shot to fame because he showed people how to make good simple, honest food. You saw him out and about buying the ingredients. Often he went out on his bike/scooter. I like bikes and scooters.Then he prepared them explaining to the mystery woman behind the camera what he was doing. I think she was either a bit retarded or had never been near a kitchen before ("Why are you cooking the chicken Jamie" "Because sweetheart, raw chicken will make you sick"). You get the idea. Then he has his mates round and they have a good time eating it. Great TV. I may just record ER and Prison Break and watch re-runs of the Naked Chef and UK Food +1.

No comments: