Wednesday 14 March 2007

ITV - you need to call me

Michael. I will ignore your jibes about Roberts and Hunt joining 24. Even if they did I am confident that Jack or his mum (who would of course be played by Diane Sheridan) would have them killed off within a couple of episodes. However I think there is an idea in your mindless ranting. An idea that I am hereby copywriting and ITV would be well served to give me a call.

Poor old ITV - they are struggling. It is the home of one of the best programmes on TV - namely the Bill, but it has little else to offer me. They could however take the BBC Castaway idea but inhabit an island with celebs. Not Z list celebs like they did with Love Island. I am talking real C list people. Nesbitt, Robson, Quirke, Joseph, Colin Murray, Louis Walsh, Limahl and Betty Boo. They could all live on this island for the rest of their lives and from their point of view they would always be on TV. But the best part of the idea is that at all times I know where they are and how to avoid them. I know that if I avoid ITV at say 7pm for an hour I will never need to see any of them on my screens again. There is no chance of guest appearances on the Bill or a chat show. Michael Grade you have my number. Well you don't but a man with your resources could find it.

No comments: