Monday 5 March 2007

Sundays

Mickey. I am writing about 2 programmes that have been stolen from you by Branson. They are two of your favourite programmes so don' take this as an unprovoked attack. Sunday night might well be the best night on TV right now. I look forward to Sunday night which is strange when you consider in less than 12 hrs I will be sat at my desk trying to use my million dollar smile to make people's dreams come true. And let's be honest, who likes smiling on a Monday morning.

I tend to watch a More 4 repeat of the West Wing as my appetiser. Smart and thought provoking, Plus you may get to see Leo's daughter, Mallory. Not sure if she and Rob Lowe's character ever got it on, but you would be disappointed in Rob if he had not.

Main course is 24. This is probably my favourite programme ever. I can sit in my CTU t-shirt with a piece of shortbread and a peeled orange (M&S are selling some good oranges at the moment) and watch Jack's day go from bad to worse. I am not convinced by Wayne Palmer as a President, especially when I have just watched Martin Sheen in West Wing. But I still love it and Jack will surely get to the bottom of this plot, especially if he can recruit Little Lord Fauntelroy to be his assistant.

For dessert there is Lost. Best 3 characters - Hurley, Sawyer and Jin. Fact. It used to be Eko at number 3 but he is dead now. Therefore any episode which has the 3 musketeers is bound to please me.

Don't worry Mickey, Branson has promised to buy the repeats of Lost. See you in the summer.

No comments: